Take a look at the wealthiest people connected to the British game.
FourFourTwo.com announced the latest edition of their Football Rich List earlier this week.
Queens Park Rangers shareholder Lakshmi Mittall is at the top of their list.
The Indian steel magnate holds a 20 per cent stake in the Championship side and is worth an estimated £18.4billion.
Mittal is topping the 2009 Rich List ahead of Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan. The City owner has a fortune of £17billion.
Chelsea’s Russian owner Roman Abramovich has a fortune of £7.8billion, an increase of £800million on his position last year, and comes third in the ranking.
England boss Fabio Capello is the richest manager with a fortune of £30million. But that fortune is expected to increase in the coming years due to his £6.5million annual FA salary.
Under-fire Ipswich boss Keane comes second on the list while Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is third on the list.
England midfielder David Beckham has a clear lead amongst the players, with an impressive £125million fortune. Manchester United duo Michael Owen (£38m) and Wayne Rooney (£37m) comes second and third on the list.
FourFourTwo.com’s Rich List 2009/10:
1. Lakshmi Mittal, QPR, £18.4bn
2. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Man City, £17bn
3. Roman Abramovich, Chelsea, £7.8bn
4. Joe Lewis, Tottenham, £2.5bn
5. Stan Kroenke, Arsenal, £2.079bn
6. Denis O’Brien, Celtic, £1.73bn
7. Malcolm Glazer and family, Man United, £1.5bn
8. Bernie Ecclestone, QPR, £1.466bn
9. Alisher Usmanov, Arsenal, £1.3bn
10. Lord Grantchester and family, Everton, £1.2bn
What is your opinion? Feel free to discuss the article under. You have to comment by using your Facebook profile. Be fair and have respect for other people and opinions!