Re: LIVE - Survival Sunday: Five clubs, 90 minutes, two relegation spots

Good morning Hakon!

I believe Wigan will go down today!

A new little update:

Tottenham do not want to qualify for the Europa League via the fair play system, says Harry Redknapp.
Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=31346

Ian Holloway is hoping for a dream end to Blackpool's season at Manchester United today.
Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=31348

Sir Alex Ferguson will not be retiring from football regardless of the result of the European Champions League final.
Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=31347

United's Rio Ferdinand is ready for their game today, just posted this on his Twitter:

"We are the Champions by Queen just came on my ipod shuffle....my ipod knows its stuff, its timing is bang on!"

--

litlio: might be a good pick that one. Do you think Holloway's side can manage to get a result at Old Trafford?

United star Rooney is looking forward to the clash with Blackpool. Posted this on his Twitter last night..

"Just on coach getting ready to go hotel. Looking forward to the game. Can't wait to get my hands on the trophy."

Daily Telegraph Football Correspondent and Columnist for the Sunday Telegraph, Henry Winter, believes Birmingham and Blackpool will struggle today.

He wrote this on his Twitter: "D-Day dawns. Trap-door opens. Thoughts with fans of the Fearful Five. Birmingham/Blackpool most vulnerable...but the fates could twist again"

HakonHoy wrote:

United's Rio Ferdinand is ready for their game today, just posted this on his Twitter:

"We are the Champions by Queen just came on my ipod shuffle....my ipod knows its stuff, its timing is bang on!"

--

litlio: might be a good pick that one. Do you think Holloway's side can manage to get a result at Old Trafford?

they might get an draw. will be interesting to see which starting line-up Fergie sends out at OT today.

While Liverpool's Glen Johnson is thinking about more important stuff.. He shared this with us on his Twitter:

"Can't wait for Hangover 2! Got a lot to live up to tho....!"

tongue

litlio wrote:
HakonHoy wrote:

--

they might get an draw. will be interesting to see which starting line-up Fergie sends out at OT today.

but does it really matter?  Fergie sent out this second string side against Schalke and they managed to demolish the Germans.

United striker Michael Owen is struggling to predict the outcome of Survival Sunday..

He just wrote on his Twitter: "Hard to predict who will be going down. Nobody seems to deserve it this season. What a day to be sat on the sofa watching events unfold!"

HakonHoy wrote:
litlio wrote:

but does it really matter?  Fergie sent out this second string side against Schalke and they managed to demolish the Germans.

probably not. but hope Blackpool will manage to stay up!! really enjoy Holloway's comments! what do you reckon? will Hollo be missed in the PL?