Topic: Over/Under picks - Wednesday 16/5

Here are my over/under picks for Wednesday 16/5.

May 16, 2007 Espanyol -  Sevilla

Their last three meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe there is a big chance that this match will do the same.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Haka Valkeakoski -  VPS Vaasa

Their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe there is a good chance that this match will end with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 TPS Turku -  FC Lahti

Four of the last five meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe the trend will continue?

Under 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 FF Jaro Pietarsaari -  KooTeePee Kotka

Their last meeting ended in a 2-1 win to KooTeePee and based on their results so far this season I believe in more than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Rosenborg BK -  IK Start Kristiansand

The last 12 meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and based on their recent matches I can see no reason why that should not continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Stromsgodset IF -  Aalesunds FK

Their last five meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and when Aalesund is involved there is always lots of goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 SK Brann Bergen -  Fredrikstad FK

Five of their last six meetings have ended in more than 2.5 goals. 16th May is a special day in Norway, and I believe Brann is keen to impress their fans with lots of goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Tromso IL -  Lillestrom SK

Tromso's matches so far have included tons of goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Skeid Oslo -  Molde FK

The way both these teams have started this season there should be over 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 FK Bodo Glimt -  Tromsdalen UIL

There have been lots of goals in both of these team's matches so far this season and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Hamarkamaratene -  Bryne FK

There have been plenty of goals in their matches in the start of this season and will for sure in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Toronto FC -  Houston Dynamo

Based on their recent matches I believe in less than 2.5 goals in this match in Major League Soccer.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Albirex Niigata -  Liaoning Guangyuan

Their recent matches suggests there will be more than 2.5 goals in this match in the S-League.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Nitra -  Slovan Bratislava

Their last five meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 16, 2007 Inter Bratislava -  Zl. Moravce

Inter won their last meeting 0 - 2 and I believe there will be less than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile