Topic: Juventus to sign Ribery? Not likely!

Italian giants Juentus are reportedly keeping tabs on Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery.
Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=31362

I do not believe it is likely Juventus will be able to sign Ribery. Juventus are not as attractive as they once were. Italian football in general is not as attractive as it once were. Please... Should Ribery leave Bayern he would go to England or Spain! FACT!

Re: Juventus to sign Ribery? Not likely!

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I believe it would be a good move for Franck Ribery to move too Juventus. 'The Old Lady' of Italian football who, still, haven't recovered from the 'Calciopoli' scandal of 2006 that, stripped them of star players Ibrahimovic, Thuram and Cannavaro. Juventus have been like a punch drunk boxer on his last legs in the last few years. Devoid of Champions League football again this year, If, the signing of Ribery was too happen, it, would have echoes of Ronaldinho's signing for Barcelona in 2003.

Ronaldinho went too a Barcelona who had just incorporated a new President and a certain Frank Rijkaard as manager. They had been ailing in La Liga for several seasons when the new project, based, around Ronaldinho, came too fruition as two La Liga's and a Champions League within three seasons testify.

Ribery is at the peak of his career, so a move too a sleeping giant, who are planning a new project could, take him too a different level. 'The Old Lady' could soon
be sitting at the top of her table.

Last edited by Justin (2011-05-23 23:06:23)