Topic: Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs target right to join Sunderland?

Sunderland win race for Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs target
Sunderland have completed the signing of England Under 21 international Connor Wickham from Ipswich.
Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=32305

Did Wickham make the right move, when he decided to join the Black Cats?

Sad that your club did not manage to sign the youngster?

Have your say!

Re: Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs target right to join Sunderland?

Can't Access the link! I will try it later in diff. browser. Anyway, do you know a good sports bar that me and my friends can go into? We can't afford on purchasing ticket because quite expensive on our budget. we've thinking a sports bar since many were offering live stream/coverage of football matches through wide screen TV in very good price.. What our concern now is knowing what particular sports bar is the best.. Suggestion??

litlio wrote:

Sunderland win race for Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs target
Sunderland have completed the signing of England Under 21 international Connor Wickham from Ipswich.
Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=32305

Did Wickham make the right move, when he decided to join the Black Cats?

Sad that your club did not manage to sign the youngster?

Have your say!

Wickham will always be my favorite regardless of the team he's with.

aldred852 wrote:

Can't Access the link! I will try it later in diff. browser. Anyway, do you know a good sports bar that me and my friends can go into? We can't afford on purchasing ticket because quite expensive on our budget. we've thinking a sports bar since many were offering live stream/coverage of football matches through wide screen TV in very good price.. What our concern now is knowing what particular sports bar is the best.. Suggestion??

Try searching the internet for the one nearest you or try Rileys fanzone which is where we go all the time. Cheers!