Re: Tevez will never play for Man City again?

Some more views on the Tevez saga on Twitter today:

SharGooner
That last retweet from albeit The Daily Star, sounds believable. Mancini seemed all too eager to tell everyone Tevez refused to play

lutterworthfox
I assume if Carlos Tevez is sacked by mcfc he his a free agent to join who he wants? Seems a neat way of getting a move!

swindon_em
Even my Nana who is 83 and doesn't follow football told me she thinks Tevez is daft and overpaid

OllehPop_ Olly
Its a joke how tevez is getting paid on his suspension. Just stick him in a council estate in mcr city centre. See how he copes.

ctidwalker
A recent study found that the average city fan's salary is £19,000! Tevez earns that in a morning & refuses to play!!

jamesleslie1982
If I was in charge of MCFC I'd fine Tevez as much as possible and donate his wages to Plymouth and other cash strapped clubs.

bbcsport_simon
Wonder what mcfc hierarchy think of Mancini actions on Tevez.They're still paying his huge wages/v unlikely to get £40m valuation in Jan

rohanrobby
It takes some doing to be hated by both MUFC & MCFC fans. Its a rare honour the man would be proud of. Kudos to a disgrace,

johnpallister1
It would be excellent for the game if mcfc do sack tevez without compensation for breach of contract. No doubt Gordon Taylor will whinge

Ipswich Town manager Paul Jewell on the Carlos Tevez saga: "I have to be careful because I don't know exactly what's gone on, but refusing to come on and play football, no matter how much you get paid, is beyond apprehension.

"If he has refused to come on, Manchester City have a great opportunity to make him sweat by not letting him go, and if one team in the world have the money to do that it's Man City.

"He's a great player - sorry - he was a great player, he's no longer a great player in my eyes after he's done that, it's outrageous."

Wolves manager Mick McCarthy on the Tevez saga: "What he did was completely wrong. I might have left him on the tarmac (in Germany) actually."

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson on Mancini's Tevez problem: "Roberto has come out of it showing his strength of character and management."

Man City refuse to take questions on Tevez situation at Mancini's weekly press briefing. Threaten to terminate press conf if breached

Now from Twitter:

- OllieHoltMirror -
There are inconsistencies but it seems MCFC players who were on bench did not hear Tevez refuse to play. Makes things difficult for Mancini

Man Utd manager full of support for Man City boss in Tevez row

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has offered support for his Manchester City counterpart Roberto Mancini.

Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=34157

QPR manager Neil Warnock on Manchester City's Carlos Tevez: "The sooner he leaves the country, the better. I can't see it being sorted by him staying. Within a few months, he'll be kissing another badge."

So. Still not news of on Carlos Tevez's fate. What do you guys believe will happen?

Tevez to return to Man City training on Thursday

Manchester City have confirmed that Argentine striker Carlos Tevez will return to training on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=34370