Topic: Over/Under picks - Thursday 24/5

Here are my over/under picks for Thursday 24/5.

May 24, 2007 Haka Valkeakoski -  MyPa Anjalankoski

Based on their recent matches I believe in few goals in this match in the Finnish Veikkausliiga.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Inter Turku -  Viikingit Helsinki

Their last meeting ended with a 1 - 4 win to Inter Turku and I believe there will be more than 2.5 goals today as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 VIFK Vaasa -  Klubi 04 Helsinki

Their last two meetings have ended in a total of 2 goals and I believe in few goals this time as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Breidablik Kopavogur -  Keflavik

Six of their last seven meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Vikingur Reykjavik -  Fylkir Reykjavik

Their last two meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and based on their recent matches I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 IA Akranes -  Fram Reykjavik

IA Akranes' recent matches have ended with lots of goals and I believe this match will do the same.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Silkeborg -  Brondby

Brondby won their last meeting 3 - 1 and I believe there will be many goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 FC Kobenhavn -  Esbjerg

Their last meeting ended in a goalless draw and I believe the trend with few goals will continue today.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Midtjylland -  AaB Aalborg

Based on their recent matches and recent meetings I believe in less than 2.5 goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Korean Super Reds -  Young Lions

Korean Super Reds concedes a lot of goals at the moment and I believe in lots of goals in this match. Over 3.5 goals could be a fair bet as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Orgryte IS Goteborg -  BK Hacken Goteborg

Hacken's recent matches have ended with lots of goals and I believe this derby match will end with over 2.5 goals as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Sion -  Luzern

Their last two meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored but I believe this one will end with more, based on their recent results.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Thun -  Schaffhausen

Two of their last three meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue today.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 24, 2007 Zurich -  Grasshoppers

Their last meeting ended in a goalless draw and I believe the same thing could happen today as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile