Topic: Serie B picks 26/5

Genoa - Pescara

Genoa has the second best form of the teams in Serie B, while Pescara has the worst form. The hosts should win this match.

Genoa to win.

Re: Serie B picks 26/5

Juventus - Mantova

Juventus has the best form of the teams in the Serie B. Montova won their last meeting 1-0. Juve want revenge!

Juventus to win.

Rimini - Arezzo

Arezzo have shown pretty good form, and have won the last two previous meetings between these two. You could probably get pretty goods odds on a Arezzo win.

Arezzo to win.

Crotone - Frosinone

A match between two teams who are not in form. Their last meeting ended in a 1-1 draw and I believe this one could end in a goalless draw.

This match could end in a draw.

Arezzo have pretty playable odds.. They are at the bottom part of the league table. Is there any chance their form will change? OR is this going one way? 

Really consider them a good bet for Saturday. Would be happy if you could provide more info on the match if you can! Thanks smile

I have at least put some money on Arezzo. I got over 5 in odds, so I believe it is a very good bet. You can risk little to win a 5 times your bet.

I will try to get some info for you on this match tomorrow.

Yes smile  I put my money onm Arezzo.. Thanks a lot for your picks !! I hope you will continue posting some picks on other leagues as well after the Italian season ends.