Topic: Swedish Superettan: GIF Sundsvall - Landskrona

GIF have 3-1-2. At home the goaldifference is 4-0 and seven points on the three matches they have played. Lost away against Falkenberg in their last away match, but Trelleborg were beaten here in the cup five days ago. Striker Neemelo is on international duty and will miss this match.

Landskrona have six points on six matches. Have lost two matches in a row, but Malmo were beaten in the cup on Thursday.

Head2Head:
Sep 25, 06 GIF Sundsvall 2 - 0 Landskrona BoIS
Jun 12, 06 Landskrona BoIS 2 - 0 GIF Sundsvall
Oct 17, 05 Landskrona BoIS 1 - 0 GIF Sundsvall
Apr 24, 05 GIF Sundsvall 2 - 2 Landskrona BoIS
Sep 22, 04 Landskrona BoIS 3 - 2 GIF Sundsvall

No away wins on their last 10 meetings. 3-2-0 in Sundsvall. GIF should win this match and I believe there will be few goals.

GIF to win and Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck, and please tell me your views on this pick wink

Re: Swedish Superettan: GIF Sundsvall - Landskrona

I always like to bet on Sundsvall.
I tell you something.
During the summers 1980 - 82 I was living in Sundsvall and I had an unique opportunity to watch Sundvall's  home matches directly from the balcony of my apartment.
I know from my own experience that Sundsvall is extremely strong home team. You can be rather comfortable when betting on them.

Sundsvall either wins or this will be draw.  I have to decide later what I do with this match, because I have been unlucky with swedish leagues.

I will also put in a bet on Sundsvall, in a double with:
GIF Sundsvall - Landskrona 1
Fram Reykjavik - FH Hafnarfjördur  2

The match ended in a 2 - 0 win to GIF, so both picks was won big_smile

Hope someone followed it wink  Good luck with the Fram Reykjavik - FH Hafnarfjördur  match litlio!