Topic: Serie B picks 3/6

Arezzo -  Modena

I picked Arezzo last weekend as well and they won their match and I am convinced they can do the same on Sunday. Both teams are in good form, well, Arezzo is in super form eventough they are at the bottom part of the league table. I will go for Arezzo today as well and more than 2.5 goals.

Arezzo to win and Over 2.5 goals.

Re: Serie B picks 3/6

Pescara -  Brescia

Pescara have been very poor this season and are struggling with their form and everything is negative. Brescia have ok form. Brescia have won the last five meetings between these two teams. Prescara will also concede a lot of goals today.

Brescia to win and Over 2.5 goals.

Bologna -  Crotone

Bologna must be able to win this match at home against a weak Crotone team. Their last meeting ended in a goalless draw but the hosts should win it this time.

Bologna to win.

Spezia -  Treviso

The last three meetings between these two have ended in home wins and I believe this one will to.

Spezia to win.

Mantova -  Genoa

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 1 home win to Genoa. Genoa are in very good form while Mantova are struggling.

Genoa to win and Over 2.5 goals.

Will follow you with Arezzo to win this match on Sunday as well, like I did last weekend with luck smile

1.85 in odds for Arezzo win is playable with the very good form they have shown lately.

I believe we will be just as lucky as last time. Arezzo is in very good form.  Good luck with your bets.