Topic: Over/Under picks - Monday 16/7

Here are my over/under picks for Monday 16/7.

Jul 16, 2007 Qatar -  UAE

Their last meeting ended in a 4-1 win to Qatar and I believe there will be more than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Vietnam -  Japan

Based on their recent results I believe this match will end with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Oman -  Iraq

Based on their recent results and meetings I believe this match will end with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Thailand -  Australia

I believe this match could end with more than 2.5 goals, based on their recent results.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 TPS Turku -  KooTeePee Kotka

Their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Atlantis FC Helsinki -  FC Hameenlinna

Six of their last seven meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe this one will to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 IF Gnistan Helsinki -  PuiU Helsinki

This match should also end with more than 2.5 goals, based on their recent results.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 HK Kopavogur -  Vikingur Reykjavik

Their last two meetings have ended goalless and I will try with a under 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Fylkir Reykjavik -  Breidablik Kopavogur

Five of their last six meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Fram Reykjavik -  Valur Reykjavik

Based on their recent results, this match could end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Fjolnir Reykjavik -  IBV Vestmannaeyjar

This match in the Icelandic 1 Deild, should end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Vikingur Olafsvik -  Leiknir Reykjavik

Their last meeting ended in a goalless draw and I believe there will be less than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Shamrock Rovers -  UCD Dublin

Five of their last six meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Halmstads BK -  Orebro SK

Their last four meetings have all ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe this one will to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 IF Brommapojkarna -  Gefle IF

Based on their recent results and meetings I believe this match could end with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 IFK Norrkoping -  Degerfors IF

Six of their last seven meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals but I believe this one will end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 16, 2007 Home United -  Woodlands FC

Their last five meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue today.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks! smile

Re: Over/Under picks - Monday 16/7

You are right, TPS-KooTeePee will be over 2.5.

And thus also TPS win. Odds may be too low for TPS though (should be at least  1.65)

Just wondered. Is it worth trying with more than 3.5 goals in that match? What are your views on that? How high must the odds be then?

I have not found any bookie offering odds for  over 3.5. Have you ?

I would prefer Handicap bet TPS -1. Odds 2.5 or more is enough.

The match ended in a 3 - 2 win to TPS. Would be happy with a over 3.5 goals in this match. I have found it on several matches at e.g. bet24, but this time I did not find it hmm.

You're right. A lot of goals yesterday.

I watched that match on TV.
TPS was a lot better.  As  a matter of fact KooTeePee had only about two chances for a goal.
Hero of the match was substitute Mika Ääritalo (TPS) who scored twice and once TPS scored after Mika's corner kick.

I till think that handicap bet was correct pick, but sometimes some teams are very lucky like KooTeePee yesterday. Of course they don't feel that they were lucky as they lost the game, but they were lucky to get two goals from about two chances. TPS could have scored easily 5-6 times.