Topic: Over/Under picks - Monday 30/7

Here are my over/under picks for Monday 30/7.

Jul 30, 2007 Esbjerg FB -  Aarhus GF

Their last three meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 FC Lyn Oslo -  Fredrikstad FK

Their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe this one will to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 Kalmar FF -  Gefle IF

Based on their recent meetings and results I believe there will be more than 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 Halmstads BK -  GAIS Goteborg

Four of their last six meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 IK Sirius Uppsala -  Degerfors IF

Four of their last five meetings have ended with plenty of goals and I believe this one could to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 GIF Sundsvall -  Atvidabergs FF

Based on their recent meetings and results I believe there will be more than 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 Falkenbergs FF -  Enkopings SK FK

Their last two meetings have ended in a total of 11 goals and I expect many goals today as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 Kansas City Wizards -  CD Chivas USA

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 FC Nantes Atlantique -  Stade de Reims

When you look at Nantes' recent home matches and Reims away, I expect few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 Woodlands FC -  Sengkang Punggol

There have been plenty of goals in their recent meetings and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 City Stars 82 Lahti -  PuiU Helsinki

Based on their recent results, this match should end with at least more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 30, 2007 Norrvalla FF Voyri -  FC Kipparit Kokkola

Their last meeting ended in more than 2.5 goals and I believe this one will to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks! smile

Re: Over/Under picks - Monday 30/7

I agree with you on the FC Lyn Oslo -  Fredrikstad FK match. Should be plenty of goals in that match. As you have seen from the first half and now in the Tippeliga, there have been lots of goals and on nearly every match you can put in a over 2.5 goals bet.

Good luck and thanks for your picks litlio. Any picks for the rest of this week?

Thanks for your views HakonHoy. Will publish over/under picks for Tuesday, Wednesday and probably Thursday in the coming hours smile

Thanks for your good picks. I enjoy the info you are providing.