Topic: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 1. round

Today we will have first games of new season in Polish Orange Ekstraklas.
Here are some of my picks for this weekend:

Groclin Dyskobolia - Ruch Chorzow

Ruch was promoted from second division last season. They will find it hard to win aganist well prepared Groclin, who finished last season on 5th and won in Polish Cup, and Ekstraklasa Cup.
Groclin to win.

Zaglebie Lubin - Widzew Lodz

Zaglebie is current champion. Next week they will play in Champions League qualification round. So they have enough time to prepare for this one.
Widzew is not strong enough to do anything away in Lubin.
Zaglebie to win

Lech Poznan - Zaglebie Sosnowiec

Lech is much stronger team than Zaglebie. They will definitely try to win first game at home. They should also score a few goals here.

Legia Warsaw - Cracovia

Legia will not play in Intertoto Cup because of hooligans. Now Legia can focus on Orange Ekstraklasa so they should win here easily.

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 1. round

Zaglebie Lubin - Widzew Lodz -> Home win
Lech Poznan - Zaglebie Sosnowiec -> Over 2.5 goals
Legia Warsaw - Cracovia -> Home win

How does that tripple sound?

Who are favourites to win the Orange Ekstraklasa this season?

It sounds good.

Zaglebie already in.
Lech is very strong favorite to win. And as yesterday we had a surprise with a win of Ruch Chorzow against Groclin - the same thing can't happen twice.
Legia at home should win easily.

My own favourite to win in Ekstraklasa is Wisla Krakow - they didn't play this round as they are in USA - and this can be a problem for them. First tour like this can destroy their health at start of season.
But after they bought Andrzej Niedzielan and Kamil Kosowski they seems very strong.

Zaglebie and Lech also should be very high. Then Korona Kielce and GKS Belchatow and maybe Legia.

Zaglebie in. Lech won nicely 4:2. Nice over 2,5. I hope Legia will follow tomorrow. Only dissapoitment with Groclin.

Some nice picks you had there mike. Will you be coming back with more this week?

Who are favourites to win the Polish Orange Ekstraklas this season?

Thanks for your good info!

Wisla Krakow is my favorite to win this season.
They have Andrzej Niedzielan and Kamil Kosowski - two very experienced players who should be really big stars in Poland.

Zaglebie will also on top but they may sell some players if they fail to qualify for Champions League.

Lech Poznan should also be high.

And GKS Belchatow and Krona Kielce will fight for European Cups.

Thanks for the info mike. Looking forward to your further picks smile

Any for the coming days, or?

I will write something about Zaglebie - Steua later. And maybe some other Champions League games.

And of caurse next Orange Ekstraklasa round.

Thanks. That would be great! Looking forward to profit from your good knowledge of Polish football smile

Hello,

I couldn't get to your website yesterday but I bet on Zaglebie so good for you smile as they lost