Topic: Orange Ekstraklasa

This is going to be a very interesting weekend for polish Orange Ekstraklasa. We will have a few games that are really very important in polish football.

First, and the most important is:

Lech Pozna? - Legia Warszawa
Legia is leading in the table. They have lost just one game so far, against Korona Kielce. Last round at home they beat GKS Belchatow 4:1.
Lech is currently on 4th position. They won last round with Odra Wodzislaw 2:1.
What is really important here is that those clubs are like Arsenal and Manchester United in Poland. They have huge tradition and for years they have been on top of polish clubs.
We will have over 25 000 fans watching this game in Poznan. This is a very big number as for Polish Orange Ekstraklasa.
It is really hard to predict the score.
I believe that Lech is good enough to get a win. I will bet on them but at low stakes.

Widzew - LKS - The derby of Lodz.

Both teams are very well known in Poland. This year they are not so impressive with some big troubles with money, but the game between them is always special.
As for me both teams are equal. As this is derby game a draw is very likely. I will bet on 1X here.

Korona Kielce - Cracovia

Korona won their last two games. Against Legia at home and then away with LKS. They are in good shape and at home they should get next 3 points.
Cracovia is a good team. They won at home with Zaglebie Sosnowiec last round. Here in Kielce I don't see them getting a point.
Korona for a win.

Wisla Krakow - Jagiellonia

This is one of the safest picks. Wisla should crash Jagiellonia as they are fighting with Legia for the first place. Legia has a hard game with Lech. So Wisla should use the situation to get easy points and wait for Legia's game.
Wisla for a win, and with handicap or over 2,5.

Re: Orange Ekstraklasa

I'm thinking about using the Wisla Krakow match on a couple of bets for tomorrow, is it a "safe" match for a home win? Is it worth using it on several bets?

Good pick in the Widzew match. Draw and one LKS player sent off. Was it a close match? Many chances?

didn't watch Widzew - LKS
But it is always close game smile

Wisla very sure bet

All in smile

Kind regards smile

Great picks and results, may it continue forever wink

mike, any picks for Ekstraklasa this weekend?

I had some holiday from the net.
but now I'm back smile