Topic: Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28.10

I did some reaserch for this round of Orange Ekstraklasa:

-----------GKS Belchatow - LKS Lodz ----------
GKS is much stronger team than LKS. Odds over 1,50 are really nice here. Belchatow were fighting for the title last season. They lost the battle with Zaglebie. This season is not so good for them so far. But they are coming back to good form. I believe they can get a win today.
GKS for a win

-----------Ruch Chorzów - Polonia Bytom---------
A derby of Slaskie district. Both teams are newcomers to Orange Ekstraklasa. And both are doing not so bad so far. However I believe that Ruch is stronger than Polonia and the should win this very important battle.
Ruch for a win

-----------Zag??bie Lubin - Zag??bie Sosnowiec-------
Zaglebie Lubin is current champion. However this season is really bad for them. This week they fired coach Czeslaw Michniewicz, who was in conflict with some of the main players. Now with new fresh look they should do a bit better. It is a good time for a win as Sosnowiec team is not the best one.
Lubin for a win

-----------Korona Kielce - Gornik Zabrze-------------
Korona is on a good run now. They are second in the league and the team is very happy with it. I believe that Korona is able to win with any team in Orange Ekstraklasa, especially playing at home. Gornik is a good team. But I don't believe they will be good enough to beat Korona.
Korona for a win.

--------------Wisla Krakow - Legia Warszawa------------
The biggest game of the season in Poland!!!!!! Wisla and Legia are two biggest clubs in Poland. They failed to impress last season but now they are fighting for the title. Last round Wisla won in derby against Cracovia. Now they face Legia and if they manage to win it will be very important as they can leave Legia far behind.
In my opinion Wisla has a stronger team and they should win.
Take Wisla for a win, but not so big stakes.

To round up:
GKS Belchatow and Zaglebie almost sure bets
Then Korona and Ruch and at the end Wisla

Re: Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28.10

Great to have you back mike smile

I see from the stats that Wisla have 3-0-0 on their last three home matches but Legia have only 1-0-2! Will the form play a big role in this match? Or will it almost be like a match between rivals (almost like a derby match?) ?

I also see from the stats that Ruch has the worst form of the teams in the Orange Ekstraklasa with 0-3-3. Will that have something to say in that match?

So far so good smile

Only Wisla left to choose. It will be a game like Real Madrid - FC Barcelona for polish soccer. So form is not important. I think that Legia will lose here as they do not have a big leading star in their team.

100 % smile

any poland picks this weekend mike? like your picks very much

Last edited by Trapattoni (2007-11-02 19:24:25)

last round was very hard to predict. I didn't sign anything as I wasn't sure about my bets.

I'll write next week,

regards

Hope you got some picks for this weekend smile And some "surebets" would be nice as well wink Hope you can post them not to late before the matches.