Topic: Bundesliga picks 19-21/9

Friday:

Bayer Leverkusen vs Hannover

Neither team have impressed to much at the start of this season and I believe it can be a close match this one.

Draw.

Saturday:

Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Hertha Berlin

Hertha Berlin have the best form, but away from home they can find it pretty hard to win this match.

Draw.

Schalke 04 vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Schalke 04 are very good at home while Eintracht have had a very poor start to their season.

Schalke 04 win.

Arminia Bielefeld vs FC Köln

Both teams have poor form so far, I believe the safest bet in this match could be draw or more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Bayern Munich have an impressive team this season and should be able to win the Bundesliga, and should at least win this home match.

Bayern Munich win.

Energie Cottbus vs Bochum

Energie have lost 3 matches and have one draw on their last four matches and have disappointed so far this season.

Bochum win.

Sunday:

Stuttgart vs Karlsruher

Stuttgart have clearly the best form of the two teams an should be able to win this match.

Stuttgart win.

Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund

Both teams have opened this season pretty good. Borussia have impressed away from home, and I believe they can surprise with an away win in this match.

Borussia Dortmund win.

Wolfsburg vs Hamburg

Hamburg have started this season very good and are at the top of the Bundesliga, I believe they have a good chance of winning this match, eventough Wolfsburg have a good team.

Hamburg win.