Topic: Villa top scorer?

Is Villa able to be a top scorer in Spain? He started well and Valencia seems to be a better team than last year.

But what about van Nistelrooy, Eto'o, Aguero and the rest?

Re: Villa top scorer?

For sure. I believe Villa is the best striker in La Liga at the moment. But Aguero looks very strong, e.g. in Champions League, and could end up as top scorer this season.

Maybee Real Madrid will get Aguero in January, and then he might score more goals.

Eto'o back to his best will also be able to score a lot of goals this season, if he does not suffer a new injury, that is.

What about players like Kanoute, Forlan, Fabiano, Rossi?

Forlan will miss a lot of matches now, due to an injury, so I do not believe he will have a chance of becoming La Liga top scorer.

Rossi have a good future and I believe he will be a great player, but not La Liga top scorer this season. I just wonder if Manchester United will one day make use of their clause in his transfer, that can see him return to Old Trafford. Do you believe they will one time in the future?

Kanoute and Fabiano are strong, good players, and outsiders for the La Liga top scorer title this season.

Rossi may come back to Man U, but not in a year or two time. If Sir Alex thought about him, he definitely resigned when he bought Berbatov - with him and Rooney - Tevez duo their attack is strong enough.