Re: Barcelona - Whats going on?

yes litlio... silvio does not care about milan anymore. he does just care about his company and his job as prime minister of italy.  they should sell Kaka to man city for £80million. then they can spend that on strengthen their whole team and not only have a few players that play well

That may be a good idea. And it's quite realistic as Man City may spend some money on Kaka

I understand your point Trapattoni, but a big club need to keep their best players. Look at Manchester United. Won the CL and PL last season. Real Madrid wanted to sign Ronaldo for crazy money, but United want to keep their player and instead strengthen their team more with more good players!

That is the way AC Milan should do it! Silvio should spend some of his cash on new and GOOD players and not only bring in veterans on loan!

Big teams have to keep their best players but not at all cost. Look at Barcelona - Do you think they would be better with Ronaldino? At this moment Man U also doesn't look so great with Ronaldo. And what about Atletico with Torres sale? He was a really big star there and with him they failed to get to Champions League - and now they are great!

Hmm.. no Barca was right to sell Ronaldinho. He is over the top, at least that is what I think.

On Ronaldo, he just returned from injury, and for his first two matches after returning, against Chelsea and Middlesbrough (carling cup) they have actually started to play well. Don't you agree? So I believe Ronaldo will help out well and continue to be a success at United.

I agree with you when it comes to Atletico.. Probably got some new good players for the money they got from Torres? Do you know who they signed?

Torres was replaced by Diego Forlan. It was a good move as the former Man U player did a good job at Villareal, and he is one of the best scorers in Spain for a last few seasons. Now with Aguero and this year signing Sinama-Pongolle their attack looks really well

They also got some other big players like Simao, Raul Garcia, Luis Garcia

This season the added Gregory Coupet, Johny Heitinga and Tomas Ujfalusi for a really small money.

From what I have seen so far after his return, Ronaldo have impressed me a lot for Manchester United. He will be a very good player for the team this season as well. When it comes to Torres I agree with mike. And btw. I'm one of few who believes Torres was to expensive when Liverpool bought him. I do not agree that he is ALL THAT GOOD. Atletico have an exciting team, with players such as Diego Forlan and Aguero, like mike says. They have built a good team for little money!

It is true that it was a great business for Atletico to sell Torres. Liverpool needed such a big star, so it was also useful for them.
Good transfer for both clubs, and player himself also.