Topic: Top 10 quotes from Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan
Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan knows what to say.. And this ranking from the Mirror you can see just that !
1) "What does Everton chairman Bill Kenwright think he will get for £6m? Andy Johnson's trainers?"
2) "Even if I built a 50,000-seater stadium and bought Ronaldinho, there'd still be complaints about crap hotdogs."
3) "In retrospect, of course I regret calling them (Charlton fans) morons. Imbeciles would have been more appropriate."
4) "I'm no respecter of tradition and I have no time for the Manchester Uniteds and Arsenals of this world. There's nothing to admire in these clubs. They're just bullshit worlds full of bullshit people."
Advertisement - article continues below »
5) "If I see another David Gold interview on the poor East End Jewish boy done good I'll impale myself on one of his dildos."
6) "Agents are nasty scum. They're evil and divisive and pointless. They only survive because the rest of the sport is so corrupt and because leading football club people employ their sons in the job."
7) (On suing Iain Dowie) "I would not issue a writ through my lawyers on a point of principle, I will issue it on a point of law because a point of principle is expensive, as Iain will find out."
8) (On how he would deal with then Newcastle bad boy Craig Bellamy) "I'd strangle him with his own tongue."
9) (When West Ham beat Man Utd in the first game after Alan Pardew had gone) "If I'd have been him, I'd have gone down the training ground, said ‘thanks lads' and pulled out an AK-47. They hadn't done it for him, but they could beat the champions for Alan Curbishley. F****** unbelievable."
10) At the end of the day, I have a certain hairstyle. Whether I'm too old to carry it off now, I'm not sure. But it's a subject for discussion, and there's only one thing worse than people talking about you - and that's people not talking about you.
Lots of nice comments there Don't you agree?