Topic: San Hero: Should Becks move to Milan?

England star David Beckham looks set to join AC Milan on a loan deal.

Should Becks move to AC Milan?

Will that save his England career?

Have your say!

Re: San Hero: Should Becks move to Milan?

yes, beckham will be success in italian football.

he could make it more popular than la liga. many people in asia and around are still loving beckham and he will prove good in italian football.

but it will not save his england career. he is getting old and have not to many years left. lampard - gerrard are better. walcott better on right side

I think it only porvides popularity to AC Milan and I think Milan have good player in center and left side. Although there is a good chance to see him Ac Milan as US's season will finish in January 2009 and they have break of 3  months.

LA Galaxy's season ends soon as they will not reach the playoffs, so they will have a very long season break. It is probably good for both Becks and the Galaxy to send him on loan to AC Milan. He will come back in good form.

Yes and La Galaxy drop 2 more points at home match so it is a good for backs and I think AC Milan will bring him in La league this season. Although I still wish to see him in Manchester United shirt but I know it will never happen.

May be Chelsea can think about him.:D

Beckham will stay for a long time at Milan. He is to good for Galaxy. Loan first, then permanent move.