Topic: Bundesliga picks 28-29/10

Tuesday:

Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen have very good form and I believe they will put up a good fight in this match, but Werder Bremen have very good form.

Over 2.5 goals.

Wolfsburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach

Wolfsburg are strong at home and Monchengladbach have only 1-1-4 on their last six matches. This is a match the hosts should win.

Wolfsburg win.

Karlsruher vs Schalke 04

The hosts have the worst form of the two, but Schalke have failed to impress this season. Few goals is probably the best pick in this one.

Under 2.5 goals.

Arminia Bielefeld vs Energie Cottbus

Bielefeld have the best form of the two, but I believe it will be a pretty close match between these two.

Draw.

Wednesday:

Bochum vs Hoffenheim

Hoffenheim are at the top of the Bundesliga and I believe they should win this one, even though Bochum are ok at home.

Hoffenheim win and Over 2.5 goals.

Hamburger SV vs Stuttgart

The hosts have very strong home form and Stuttgart are much better at home than away.

Hamburger SV win.

Koln vs Borussia Dortmund

Both teams have pretty average form but I believe Koln can win this one on home advantage. But few goals is probably my recomendation in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

The visitors have started to show a bit better form lately and against Eintracht they should be able to win, and I reckong there will be plenty of goals.

Bayern Munich win and Over 2.5 goals.

Hertha Berlin vs Hannover

Hertha have clearly the best form and should have no problems beating Hannover, but I believe there will be few goals.

Hertha Berlin win and Under 2.5 goals.

Re: Bundesliga picks 28-29/10

I take Wolfsburg from today games. Believe it should be a comfortable win for them.

They were the best pick yes wink and comfortable win as well mike smile

Wolfsburg 3 - 0 Moenchengladbach
Bielefeld 1 - 1 Cottbus

Two out of Two matches yesterday, were good. Ok. But not too impressed of my self, I must say

All my picks were good today big_smile 

Bochum 1 - 3 Hoffenheim
Frankfurt 1 - 2 Bayern
Hamburger 2 - 0    Stuttgart
Hertha 3 - 0 Hannover
Köln 0 - 1 Dortmund

Hope my luck continues for the weekend.