Topic: Eredivisie picks 28-29-30/10

Tuesday:

Den Haag vs PSV

This is a match PSV should win, but they have failed to impress this season and I believe they could struggle against Den Haag.

Den Haag win.

Roda vs AZ

AZ have very good form at the moment and I believe they will have no problems beating Roda away from home. And probably with at least one goal.

AZ win with 1-0 handicap.

Volendam vs Willem II

The hosts have the worst form of the teams in the Eredivisie and I reckon they will struggle in this match.

Willem II win and Over 2.5 goals.

Wednesday:

Heerenveen vs Vitesse

Heerenveen are strong at home and face a Vitesse side who have been struggling both at home and away this season.

Heerenveen win with 0-1 handicap and Over 2.5 goals.

NAC Breda vs Twente

Breda have very good form but face a Twente side who also have impressed lately. I bet on many goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

NEC vs Groningen

Groningen have the best form of the two, but are better at home than away.

NEC win.

Sparta Rotterdam vs Feyenoord

Both teams are struggling with very poor form. I actually believe Sparta can win this match.

Sparta Rotterdam win.

Heracles vs Ajax

Heracles have been strong at home and I believe Ajax will only get a point from this match.

Draw.

Thursday:

De Graafschap vs Utrecht

Both teams have pretty average form, but I believe that with home advantage De Graafschap should win this one.

De Graafschap win and Under 2.5 goals.

Re: Eredivisie picks 28-29-30/10

Seems like there is always plenty of goals in the Eredivisie. Will that continue this round?

Is over 2.5 goals on all matches a fair chance, or is it way way to risky tongue Would have been funny to try it out.