Topic: Championship/League One/League Two picks 1-2-3/11

- Saturday -

Cardiff - Wolverhampton
Number three against number one in the Championship. I believe this match will be a tight one, but Cardiff should be able to win this one.
Cardiff to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Burnley - Norwich
Burnley have very strong home form and should be able to beat Norwich at home.
Burnley to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Preston - Southampton
Preston are ok at home, but Southampton are very poor this season. Some believed they would fight for promotion, but now they are fighting to avoid relegation instead.
Preston to win and less than 2.5 goals.

Ipswich - Queens Park Rangers
QPR have just recently sacked Iain Dowie as manager. They want promotion this season. But have failed to impress away from home.
Draw.

Milton Keynes Dons - Tranmere
Both teams have very good form and Tranmere have been very good away from home lately. I believe this will be a tight match.
Draw.

Peterborough - Hereford
Peterborough have very good form and I believe at home they should have no problems beating Hereford.
Peterborough to win with 0-1 handicap.

Southend - Colchester
Southend are good at home. Colchester have been very good at home these past seasons and I believe we could be in for a small shocker in this one.
Colchester to win.

Stockport - Carlisle
Carlisle have been very poor this season and I believe Stockport at home, should have no problems at all winning.
Stockport to win.

Leyton Orient - Hartlepool
The visitors have been involved in matches with lots of goals recently and I reckon that will continue.
More than 2.5 goals.

Bournemouth - Chesterfield
Both teams have been involved in matches with plenty of goals recently and I believe that will continue.
More than 2.5 goals.

Lincoln - Port Vale
Lincoln have very good form at the moment, despite being on 10th place, and I believe they will win this one.
Lincoln to win with 0-1 handicap.

Exeter - Chester
Exeter have been very good away but have failed to convert their chances at home. I believe they will win this match.
Exeter to win with 0-1 handicap.

Macclesfield - Gillingham
Both teams have been involved with matches with plenty of goals recently.
More than 2.5 goals.

- Sunday -

Derby - Nottingham
Derby are very strong at home. Nottingham looks set for relegation after a very poor season.
Derby to win with 0-1 handicap.

- Monday -

Birmingham - Coventry
Birmingham are very strong at home and would be at the top, had they manage to get a couple of more points away from home.
Birmingham to win.