Topic: UEFA picks week 45

- Thursday -

Metalist Kharkiv - Hertha Berlin
Hertha only managed a 1-1 draw at home to Benfica. This one could be tough as well.
Draw.

Stuttgart - Partizan
Stuttgart lost away to Sevilla but the Spanish side is very strong and are likely to win this group. Stuttgart should win this one.
Stuttgart win with 0-1 handicap.

Spartak Moskva - Udinese
Udinese managed to beat Tottenham 2-0 at home and I believe there is a good chance that they can win this match as well.
Udinese win.

Lech Poznan - Nancy
The Polish side should struggle to get anything from this match even though they are the home side. Nancy impressed with 3-0 against Feyenoord in their last match.
Nancy win.

Feyenoord - CSKA Moskva
Feyenoord lost 3-0 away to Nancy in their last match and have failed to impress in the Eredivisie this season. The Russians impressed by beating Deportivo La Coruna 3-0 at home.
CSKA Moskva win.

Wolfsburg - Heerenveen
Heerenveen lost 1-3 at home to AC Milan, but they are better than that. But away to Wolfsburg I believe they will struggle again.
Wolfsburg win.

Benfica - Galatasaray
Benfica managed to get one point with them from Germany in their last match. But Galatasaray are strong, but at home the Portuguese side should win.
Benfica win.

Racing Santander - Schalke 04
Santander lost 1-0 away to Twente and I believe they will also struggle at home against Bundesliga side Schalke 04.
Schalke 04 win and more than 2.5 goals.

Ajax - MSK Zilina
Ajax almost managed to get something from the match against Aston Villa. At home to MSK Zilina they should have no problems winning.
Ajax win with 0-1 handicap.

Saint Etienne - Rosenborg
Saint Etienne started of well with a strong 1-3 away win over FC Kobenhavn. Kobenhavn are the best Nordic team, so I believe Rosenborg have slim hopes of getting anything at all from this match.
Saint Etienne win.

AC Milan - Sporting Braga
The Rossoneri have impressed lately and have shown very good form. This is a match I believe they will have no problems at all winning.
AC Milan win.

Manchester City - Twente
Twente managed to beat Satander 1-0 at home, but away to Manchester City I believe they will struggle, even though Mark Hughes' side have failed to impress recently.
Manchester City win with 0-1 handicap.

Slavia Praha - Aston Villa
Aston Villa started the group stage good with a 2-1 win over Ajax at home in Birmingham. I believe they will also win this match.
Aston Villa win.

Standard Liege - Sevilla
The visitors should win this group without any problems at all actually. They have a very strong team and I believe they will win this match as well.
Sevilla win.

Tottenham - Dinamo Zagreb
Spurs with new boss Harry Redknapp should be able to win this match and I believe they will and with at least one goal.
Tottenham win with 0-1 handicap.

Valencia - FC Kobenhavn
Valencia should have no problems beating FCK, even though the Spaniards lost on Saturday, I do not believe they will lose this match.
Valencia win.