Topic: Eredivisie picks 7-9/11

Friday:

De Graafschap vs NAC Breda

The hosts have the worst form the teams in the league and have failed to impress. NAC are on third place and are playing good football at the moment.

NAC Breda win.

Saturday:

NEC vs PSV Eindhoven

If you would have said that this would be a close one at the begining of the season, I would most likely have laughed at it. But I believe this will be a very close match.

Draw.

Heracles vs Vitesse

Both teams have ok form and I believe it will be a close one. But these are teams that have been involved in very many matches with few goals recently.

Under 2.5 goals.

Willem II vs Roda

Willem II have not impressed this season so far, but I believe they will win this match, but many goals is probably the safest pick.

Over 2.5 goals.

Sunday:

Feyenoord vs Utrecht

Feyenoord have failed to impress this season and are poorly placed in the Eredivisie. I believe they will not get all points from this match either.

Draw.

Groningen vs Volendam

Groningen are very strong at home and Volendam should have no chance of getting something from this match.

Groningen win with 0-1 handicap.

AZ vs Twente

AZ have the best form of the teams in the league and should have no problems beating Twente at home, even though they have impressed recently.

AZ win with 0-1 handicap.

Ajax vs Sparta Rotterdam

Ajax have superb form and are likely to win this match against Sparta.

Ajax win with 0-1 handicap and Over 2.5 goals.

ADO Den Haag vs Heerenveen

Even though Heerenveen have failed to impress recently I believe they should win this match. But the best pick is probably plenty of goals.

Over 2.5 goals.