Topic: UEFA picks week 48

- Tursday -

Schalke - Manchester City
The Germans are at the top of the group and impressed at home to PSG. I believe they can win this game as well.
Schalke to win.

PSG - Racing Santander
PSG lost their first game in the group 3-1 away to Schalke. I believe they may struggle in this game as well.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Galatasaray - Metalist Kharkiv
The Turkish side are at the top with two wins out of two games. Should be able to win this game as well.
Galatasaray to win.

Olympiakos - Benfica
Benfica have the best team of the two but could be a close one.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Sampdoria - Stuttgart
Sampdoria managed a strong away win against Partizan in their only game so far. Could be a close on this.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Partizan - Standard Liege
The visitors impressed with a strong win over Sevilla in their only game so far.
Standard Liege to win.

NEC - Tottenham
Spurs have impressed after Harry Redknapp took over as manager at the club. I believe they should and will win this game.
Tottenham to win with 1-0 handicap.

Dinamo Zagreb - Spartak Moskva
The visitors have very poor form and at home I believe Dinamo Zagreb should be able to win.
Dinamo Zagreb to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Portsmouth - AC Milan
Portsmouth have struggled a bit following the departure of Harry Redknapp. This is a game I believe theyw ill lose.
AC Milan to win.

Sporting Braga - Wolfsburg
Sporting Braga have been ok at home where they won 3-0 over Portsmouth. Wolfsburg impressed at home with a 5-1 win over Heerenveen. Expect many goals.
More than 2.5 goals.

MSK Zilina - Slavia Praha
Both teams have started the UEFA cup poorly. I expect few goals in this game, that is probably the safest pick.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Hamburger SV - Ajax
Ajax have good form in the Eredivisie, but Hamburger SV started off well with a 1-2 away win over MSK Zilina.
Hamburger SV to win.

Rosenborg - Valencia
It is cold, it is winter and it is icy in Norway. Is that something for Valencia? The visitors from Spain have clearly the best team and I believe they can get something from this.
Valencia to win.

Club Brugge - Saint Etienne
The French side has started this group very good and I believe they can continue.
Saint Etienne to win.

CSKA Moskva - Lech Poznan
The hosts have a perfect start and should have no problems beating the visitors from Poland in this one.
CSKA Moskva to win with 0-1 handicap.

Deportivo La Coruna - Feyenoord
The Spaniards lost in Moscow but against Feyenoord at home they should have no problems at all winning.
Deportivo La Coruna to win wit 0-1 handicap.