Topic: UEFA picks week 49

- Wednesday -

Spartak Moscow - Nijmegen
Spartak at home should be able to beat NEC Nijmegen. They are pretty strong. NEC have lost both of their games so far.
Spartak Moscow to win.

Udinese - Dinamo Zagreb
The Italian side have two wins from two games while Dinamo have struggled a bit in their Uefa Cup campaign.
Udinese to win with 0-1 handicap.

Hertha - Galatasaray
The hosts have two draws on their first two games while the visitors have two wins and a defeat in their first three. I expect few goals in this game.
Less than 2.5 goals

Manchester City - PSG
City have two wins from two games so far and I believe they are desperate to give their fans a win at home, following their defeat to rivals United on Sunday.
Manchester City to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Metalist Kharkiv - Olympiakos
The hosts have impressed me a bit so far in the competition and I believe they have a good chance of winning this game.
Metalist Kharkiv to win.

Sevilla - Partizan
Sevilla have a much better team than Partizan and I believe they should be able to win this game, at least with two goals.
Sevilla to win with 0-1 handicap.

Standard Liege - Sampdoria
The hosts are at the top of the group after wins over Sevilla and Partizan. I Believe they can win this one as well, but will bet on few goals.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Twente - Schalke
The Dutch side won at home against Santander but narrowly lost 3-2 away to Manchester City. I believe in many goals in this one.
More than 2.5 goals.

- Thursday -

FC Copenhagen - Rosenborg
I believe the hosts are the best team in Scandinavia and should be able to win this game. Expect many goals as well.
More than 2.5 goals.

Heerenveen - Braga
The Dutch side have been poor in this group so far but Braga have not impressed to much either. I expect many goals.
More than 2.5 goals.

Nancy - CSKA Moscow
CSKA have impressed so far in the Uefa Cup and I believe they have a chance of winning this game as well.
More than 2.5 goals.

Slavia Prague - Hamburger SV
Hamburg managed to beat Zilina away and I believe they can manage to beat Slavia Prague away as well. But I expect few goals and will go for that.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Valencia - Club Brugge
Valencia impressed away to Rosenborg and I believe they can win this game as well, they should!
Valencia to win with 0-1 handicap.

Wolfsburg - Portsmouth
Wolfsburg have two wins from their first two games and I believe they should be able to beat Portsmouth at home as well.
Wolfsburg to win.

Aston Villa - Zilina
Aston Villa have two wins while the visitors have two defeats and one draw on their three games. The Premier League side should be able to win this game.
Aston Villa to win.

Lech Poznan - Deportivo La Coruna
Deportivo are probably the best team of these two, but I believe everything can happen in this game.
More than 2.5 goals.