Topic: Eerste Divisie picks 4-5/12

Thursday:

VVV Venlo vs MVV

The hosts are at the top of the league and have the best form, they should be able to win this game as well.

VVV Venlo win and Over 2.5 goals.

Friday:

Dordrecht vs Roosendaal

Roosendaal are good awat and I believe they have a chance of beating Dordrecht away in this game.

Roosendaal win.

Helmond vs Waalwijk

Helmond have pretty good form while the hosts have pretty average form from their recent games.

Draw.

Veendam vs TOP Oss

The two teams with the worst form in the league. I believe it will be a low scoring game.

Under 2.5 goals.

Den Bosch vs Zwolle

Den Bosch have 2-2-2 on their last six games while the visitors have 1-3-2. I believe the hosts should be able to win this game.

Den Bosch win.

Go Ahead Eagles vs AGOVV Apeldoorn

The visitors have shown good away form recently and I believe they could get something from their game against Go Ahead Eagles.

Draw.

Fortuna Sittard vs Eindhoven

Pretty average form on both teams. I believe this one will be a pretty close tie. But will move for a goals bet in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Omniworld vs Haarlem

Haarlem have ok away form while the hosts are at the bottom of the league table with poor form.

Over 2.5 goals.

Telstar vs Emmen

Telstar are very strong at home, while Emmen have failed to impress me so far this season.

Telstar win with 0-1 handicap and Over 2.5 goals.

Excelsior vs Cambuur Leeuwarden

The visitors have strong form but face a hosts that are very strong at home and are second places in the league.

Over 2.5 goals.