Topic: Who can replace Nistelrooy?

Who should Real Madrid buy to replace croocked Ruud van Nistelrooy?

Who is good enough?

http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=11848
Real Madrid keen on Juventus hitman
Spanish giants Real Madrid are considering making a move for Juventus striker David Trezeguet in January.

Should Real move for Trezeguet?

What about Crespo? Carlos Tevez?

Re: Who can replace Nistelrooy?

Real will not be able to sign Tevez in January.

And Trezeguet is just about to recover from an injury. Crespo could be the player for them! He is not Champions League tied either.

But Crespo??? He has not played games for ages and he is getting pretty old!

Can he be the striker they need? Is he still at that level?

I see your point litlio. But who else is an alternative on a short term basis for Real ?

Few clubs will sell quailty strikers in the January transfer window. They need someone who can come in and do a good job on a short term deal.

Then Crespo could be the player for them!

And then it is almost sure that Klaas Jan Huntelaar from Ajax will be their new striker! I must say, fantastic news for all Real Madrid fans out there. He is probably one of the best players they could have gotten in the January transfer window!

Seems like it is 100% sure now. I agree with you litlio. He is probably the best striker they could have gotten. Will be interesting to see if he can be a hit in a bigger league than the Eredivisie.

Good we agree on something wink

But this is all down to Calderon, what was he thinking in the summer?

A club like Real Madrid, who want to be fighting at home and in Europe for titles, need more than two-three strikers. Look at their rivals, they got tons of quality strikers. I believe Calderon's time in the lead at Real is soon ending!