Topic: Toure right for Juventus?

Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure admits he wants to join Juventus in the January transfer window.

But is Toure the right man for Juventus?

Can he solve their problems in the midfield?

Should they instead move for Liverpool's Alonso?

Have your say!

Re: Toure right for Juventus?

Juve must buy new players. toure is very good. and they can get him for few money. he will be a hit in the serie a, i am sure of that.

alonso will cost a lot of money, so toure would be a better choice. dont you agree with me?

Seems like Arsenal also want Toure. I wonder what happened to him. I was impressed with him last season under Rijkaard. Seems like Pep Guardiola does not fancy to use him on the midfield in his team. He should leave Barca. But to go where? I do not know!

I believe Alonso is the better man, but Toure will probably come a lot cheaper. Even though he insists he is happy at Barcelona, he will probably leave soon. He needs to play games!

Alonso is a man who could fit in Italian football that is right, but I believe Toure is the best solution for Juventus.

good you agree hakon. toure can come on cheap deal

Trapattoni wrote:

good you agree hakon. toure can come on cheap deal

But do you buy a player because he is cheap or because of his quality?  Can't Juve afford to spend on some quality?   They should not be chasing players that are not good enough for their rivals.