Topic: France Striker Nicolas Anelka To Retired from International Football

Well reports are surrounding that Chelsea Forward and French striker is set to retire before he was sent home.

Most of the Reports suggest that Domenech questioning of first half performance by Anelka which made him angry and replied with abusive words. Which later France football federation confirmed about the sent off Anelka back to home

Re: France Striker Nicolas Anelka To Retired from International Football

man where did you read this? It hasn't been confirmed yet and i have yet to come across a valid source. I dont think it will be a wise decision as a totally different coach is taking over after this tourney. Even if he does retire i think blanc will convince him to come back.

atankwadi86 wrote:

man where did you read this? It hasn't been confirmed yet and i have yet to come across a valid source. I dont think it will be a wise decision as a totally different coach is taking over after this tourney. Even if he does retire i think blanc will convince him to come back.

He have confirmed retirement and no reason to stay with France even Henry wont travel with team LOL. France seems to be broken they need a new fresh team like Arsene wengers Gooners tongue

Laurent Blanc is a very nice coach
He will rejuvenate the french side and at euro 2012 they will be a threat again