Topic: Italia draw

Another bad performance by Italians they draw against a One star side, Italy should have lost if the gifted penalty wouldn't have been awarded, Their game was excellent in first half though like usual second hour was weakened up stamina drainage.

Re: Italia draw

A 36 year old at the heart of the defence? Fabio cannavaro is just too old to lead that defence and they almost conceded late winner when kiwi striker easily out worked him and dragged his shot wide. Pirlo is being missed a lot too.

atankwadi86 wrote:

A 36 year old at the heart of the defence? Fabio cannavaro is just too old to lead that defence and they almost conceded late winner when kiwi striker easily out worked him and dragged his shot wide. Pirlo is being missed a lot too.

Pirlo is a guy who have been consistent all the time, His lovely balls, kicks and shots are just too cool while Cannavaro isn't good as he was, Iquinta can just take penalties despite scoring.

as i said they are missing the midfield gel that is andrea pirlo. without him the midfield and attack line arent cohesive. his ability to spread the play is vital for the italian time but good news is that he will be starting against slovakia

atankwadi86 wrote:

as i said they are missing the midfield gel that is andrea pirlo. without him the midfield and attack line arent cohesive. his ability to spread the play is vital for the italian time but good news is that he will be starting against slovakia

But what i am scared of that great teams going down Today France got smacked by South Africa badly which lead them out of WC what i see is Italy & England both are in danger and one of them might be out of wc

i think differently. I think both of them will qualify cos their opponents cant afford to sit back cos a draw wont be of any use to them. Both of them will grind out a winner i have this gut feeling.

atankwadi86 wrote:

i think differently. I think both of them will qualify cos their opponents cant afford to sit back cos a draw wont be of any use to them. Both of them will grind out a winner i have this gut feeling.

What did i said went correct one of them will go out, Italy is out as i knew both England and Italy are just dead now, But i expected USA to go out then Italy..

yep didn;t see that one coming. Italian defence was the culprit that day, attackers did their job but cannavaro is too old and chiellini needed a proper partner to share the heart of defence with.

atankwadi86 wrote:

yep didn;t see that one coming. Italian defence was the culprit that day, attackers did their job but cannavaro is too old and chiellini needed a proper partner to share the heart of defence with.

Yeap Italia is just like Old lady Juve, They need better talent just like Mario Baloooo!

yes exactly
the important thing is that both the juve centerbacks are the italian starting centerbacks
no wonder juve had such a bad season under canna and chiellini
canna no doubt is a legend but players should know when to retire. The selfishness of canna cost them the world cup. At 36 he should have retired a long time ago.