Topic: England Unlucky or Effortless?

Lampard goal was disallowed, Almost 2-3 Meter in line and still not given England gave its best but goal being disallowed killed there effort what are your views?

Re: England Unlucky or Effortless?

England were unlucky. Or at least that is what I think. There were plenty of decisions against England by the officials in the game today. But the disallowed Lampard goal was a terrible decision. I can not see those officials getting another game at this World Cup, can you?

they were unlucky cos they were effortless. Good teams aren't unlucky constantly like england have been in the last 3 tourneys. They would've lost anyways even with that decision going in their favour.

but against germany I actually felt the three lions were playing some good football at two goals down. had the referee done the right thing and allowed the 2-2 goal, I believe England could have won it. They would have had a confident boost!!

yes thats what i wanted to listen, I even felt England was massive class but they underperformed in other matches that is the reason form was good as it should be
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs052.snc4/34950_446792872315_731957315_5981834_1442695_n.jpg

on the left a bunch of glorified individuals are shown while there is a proper team on the right
although this team will be heading back home too tomorrow tongue

Last edited by atankwadi86 (2010-07-02 23:40:49)

great picture there LbR. England have some things to learn from Germany, but please Capello. Please let us start playing attacking free flowing football. And not be as girlie as Germany!

c'mon man
germany girlie?