Topic: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

Italian side Roma have completed the signing of Brazilian striker Adriano.

Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=23310

Do you believe Adriano will be a hit at Roma next season?

Can he help Roma put in a challenge for the Scudetto next season?

Finish top scorer in Serie A?

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

Adriano couldn't do anything in his entire life, He gained so much weight. He was brilliant when young but later on just like usual brazillian players scandals were recorded he was found dealing with drugs etc. Though Roma had brilliant chance this season to secure their win but played so badly which makes me cry

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

he did pretty well in brazil and it is just a matter of getting him fit and motivated. Everyone knows his quality but i am not sure roma coach claudio ranieri has the charisma to inspire a headcase like him.Still i would love to see him in shape and in form.

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

atankwadi86 wrote:

he did pretty well in brazil and it is just a matter of getting him fit and motivated. Everyone knows his quality but i am not sure roma coach claudio ranieri has the charisma to inspire a headcase like him.Still i would love to see him in shape and in form.

He was good in his time, It doesn't looks like he is struggling it looks like he don't want to play his recent stats are worst to be compared. I'd prefer Alex Pato over this guy. Who was ignored cause of light injury. Fully fit player is not the thing look Ivory Coast they went wit hdrogba with broken arm but he is making impacts. Upset is possible as Brazil vs Portugal can make one

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

No he did pretty well in brazil got a decent number of goals in too. And alex pato and didier drogba are totally different cases. Drogba is the main guy of his country with no one capable to even look like him, let alone play like him. While brazil has a variety of attackers. They dont miss players ever. Their replacements always perform well.

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

atankwadi86 wrote:

No he did pretty well in brazil got a decent number of goals in too. And alex pato and didier drogba are totally different cases. Drogba is the main guy of his country with no one capable to even look like him, let alone play like him. While brazil has a variety of attackers. They dont miss players ever. Their replacements always perform well.


But what i see his future is not as good as now, HE should have played WC uptill now but no signs plus Alex pato should have been taken away to South Africa he is fine now

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

they are playing with a single striker luis fabiano with robinho and kaka supporting him and i dont think he wouldve made the starting lineup even if he had gotten selected for the cup

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

atankwadi86 wrote:

they are playing with a single striker luis fabiano with robinho and kaka supporting him and i dont think he wouldve made the starting lineup even if he had gotten selected for the cup

Yeap again you can see Kaka didn't do anything, Ronaldinho would have played much better but Dunga his arrogance huh?

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

what surprised me the most that there was only one goal difference but brazil never looked like scoring after oranje got their 2nd goal. Their spirit and leadership has to be questioned too. And of the 2 playmakers kaka and sneijder who looked better? tongue
can't believe real let those 2 go, this is outrageous

10

Re: Adriano to be a hit at Roma?

atankwadi86 wrote:

what surprised me the most that there was only one goal difference but brazil never looked like scoring after oranje got their 2nd goal. Their spirit and leadership has to be questioned too. And of the 2 playmakers kaka and sneijder who looked better? tongue
can't believe real let those 2 go, this is outrageous

Brazil got mad off second goal, They messed of things around the game and lost the game. Oranjeee! for life