Topic: Pepe to impress at Juve?

Udinese winger Simone Pepe is set to join Turin giants Juventus this summer.

Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=23307

Do you believe Pepe will be a hit at Juventus next season?

Will he strengthen the Old Lady?

Did Juventus need a new winger?

Re: Pepe to impress at Juve?

they do need him i believe. Mauro camoransei is getting too old and injuries are beginnign to catch up with him. Simone plays the same way as mauro and i think he will fit in the system pretty well.

What i feel is defending need to be improved though they have problem with their attack is too weak as you said Old Lady big_smile They should try bringing in Joe Cole

really unimpressed by simone pepe with his showing at the world cup. Don't know what the hype was all about. Even if you ignore his final minute missed volley, his contribution was medioce at best. Ship him to the cave that is Turin tongue

atankwadi86 wrote:

really unimpressed by simone pepe with his showing at the world cup. Don't know what the hype was all about. Even if you ignore his final minute missed volley, his contribution was medioce at best. Ship him to the cave that is Turin tongue

Thats all about just Like Kaka couldn't prove anything and C. Ronaldo its just like bad Worldcup for them but better than Domenech and His Enemies France tongue