Topic: VeeeeeyAAA? Next big thang?

We saw players like Drogba getting best with their growing age, Can you call David Villa another star who is someone like that? Usually players loose their skills with age but its increase what do you say? David Villa will rock barcelona?

Re: VeeeeeyAAA? Next big thang?

to me he has been the star of the w cup so far. Won multiple matches with individual brilliance, he has been second to none. He is almost like a playmaker forward. With barca there will be 2 ball hoggers now. Messi and villa.
SCARY but as long as they dont rebuild that defence other teams have chance.

atankwadi86 wrote:

to me he has been the star of the w cup so far. Won multiple matches with individual brilliance, he has been second to none. He is almost like a playmaker forward. With barca there will be 2 ball hoggers now. Messi and villa.
SCARY but as long as they dont rebuild that defence other teams have chance.

There defence is not that big issue they are fine with it maybe a new Center Back or Left Back will help a lot. While Cesc coming in will be making them most dangerous team in Europa!!

Puyol has never been my fav player and pique is the best ball playing center back, but his defending skills aren't world class. Then that ukrainian failure chrgynsky. They need a real CB or they will get exposed by sides that play strong D and feed the ball to tall muscular targetman. In other words Chelsea tongue

atankwadi86 wrote:

Puyol has never been my fav player and pique is the best ball playing center back, but his defending skills aren't world class. Then that ukrainian failure chrgynsky. They need a real CB or they will get exposed by sides that play strong D and feed the ball to tall muscular targetman. In other words Chelsea tongue

Who made Pique, ManYoo wonder how could they let go the world class player like Piqueeeeeeee! Wonder we don't mind about Chris Eagle deal tongue

they let him go cos they had rio and vida ant the top of their game and jonny evans waiting on the bench
More surprising was the fact that they let him go for only 4 mil pounds
btw, chrgynskiy is sold back to his previous club so a new CB is certainly coming to barca