Topic: Mourinho right for Real Madrid?

Do you believe Jose Mourinho is the right choice for Real Madrid?

Can he bring success in Europe and in Spain to the Santiago Bernabeu?

Who will he sign?

Re: Mourinho right for Real Madrid?

I think he is the right choice of Real Madird, Like he leaded Chelsea in Past And Inter Milan Now i think Real madrid is near to its Glory in a year or two. We can see many players future in trouble at Real Madrid too While we all know that Jose Builds his own Squad..

with him at the helm they will win something but it won't be glory like he got with chelsea and inter. Real madrid board is made up of clowns and discipline doesn't exist there. As influential as mourinho is but i dont think he will change so many ppl there. Board will have their way with him and he will be out of madrid in 2 years time.

atankwadi86 wrote:

with him at the helm they will win something but it won't be glory like he got with chelsea and inter. Real madrid board is made up of clowns and discipline doesn't exist there. As influential as mourinho is but i dont think he will change so many ppl there. Board will have their way with him and he will be out of madrid in 2 years time.

But the Special one can bring up discipline if the board is full of clowns they will dance on the acts of Jose if he wins something

nope, one man can't change those who have the power to fire you. Just look at his time with chelsea. He couldn't even defeat one man that was Roman. And with real there are multiple egos to satisfy. They dropped the axe to guys like cappello and hiddink. If jose tries to have his way with them, he will get chopped i have no doubt.

But with the success of Jose they will bow him, He will me more than a manager there

i hope it happens cos i am tired of seeing barca cleaning up the la liga titles
he will certainly win something but i doubt he will make real the new dominating force unless they give him full freedom