Topic: He’s just not that Inter you: Capello on the way out?

Do you believe Fabio Capello will quit England after the World Cup?

Should he?

Will he become the next Inter Milan boss?

Re: He’s just not that Inter you: Capello on the way out?

Fabio capello was just a tool used by Milan to secure a deal of Rafa Benitez, To turn up all the news to Fabio and silently finalize the deal of Rafa benitez. Now what i see is capellos future at england is hanging

I think england will hang on to him for the sake of stability. They cant be changing managers every event. And i still have this feeling that england will win their final group match and then finally find some form to go a bit deep in the tourney.

He insists he will not quit England. And I believe he will be desperate to bring success to the England national team before he quits in order to save his own reputation as a manager!

anderson08 wrote:

He insists he will not quit England. And I believe he will be desperate to bring success to the England national team before he quits in order to save his own reputation as a manager!

yep he can try but somethings just can't be done
only chance england have is if they can get jose as the manager when he finishes with real and manu in 4-5 years.
he will be perfect for them. His two greatest abilities of taking the pressure on himself and making the defence strong are just what the english need.

Wesley Sneijder said earlier this week that Capello should coach both United and England at the same time. how crazy would not that be???!!

But Mourinho would like more time at United, it could be his last club as a manager I think.

no i think u misread, he was talking about mourinho. He said that after he is done with real madrid, both the manu and england jobs will be available. And he can do both, he said.

not cappello. Cappello is retiring after euro 2012.

dont think he can do both the jobs
he maybe the best but doing 2 jobs is not his thing.
by the way is there any manager who has done 2 jobs simultaneously?