Topic: What will AC Milan do?

AC Milan have struggled to bring in quality signings to replace Kaka this summer.

How will they manage without Kaka this season?

Who can they bring in to replace the Brazilian?

Re: What will AC Milan do?

All i can say is Milan will be different without Kaka. I don't know who is the best for his position , because he haves his own style in game.

Kaka was the quality to the side. Ac Milan should sign better mid field players like Florent Malouda, Joe Cole, Sameer Nasri or Michale Ballack. While they should try bringing Sheva back to the side and Luis Fabiano and let go Alexandre Pato if he is not happy. While Van der vaart can be bought in too. That will cost them over 50 Million which they gained from Kaka and can gain from Pato too

they has his replacement in gourcuff but they mismanaged him. i think with the financial situation well known they cannot afford to spend big. It has to be an inspirational work from their scouts to discover some new diamond. They cant afford big name players.

But what i can say is they can bring in Talent like Lukaku, Neymar etc to Meeeeelan!

if u analyse milan squad they only need a top midfield playemaker
they have the spine of the team in thaigo silva and pato
if they can add someone like diego or bring back gourcuff or lure ozil then they will be competitive again

they need to strengthen their defence, that should be their main priority this summer. but Galliano has insisted they are not looking to bring in any new players this summer.. but you never know.

jankulowski nesta zambrotta, that defence is aging fast

for sure. they should have managed to sign a player e.g. such as Mexes from Roma. But he is probably not available. Or even Gallas on a free transfer...

Yes gallas should have been picked by them. I wonder why clubs like milan and pool who have cash problems, dont pick up free transfers more often. Gallas chamakh cole ricardo faty so many guys are available each year but they let go.