Re: Premier League 09-10

West Ham - Manchester City

Manchester City have won only two of their nine Premier League trips to Upton Park. Their last win away to the Hammers was on the opening day of the 2007/08 season, when Rolando Bianchi and Geovanni scored.

The Hammers have won only one of their last seven league games against City, a 1-0 home victory last season when Jack Collison netted the only goal.

Source: BBC

Wolves - Sunderland

Sunderland have a winning record in this fixture, with 48 victories to Wolves' 37, and have won five of the last nine meetings between the sides.

The Black Cats have not lost to Wolves since February 1996.

Manchester United vs. Stoke

United:

It is six years since the club last won their final four matches of the season. In 2002/03 they beat Blackburn, Tottenham, Charlton and Everton on their way to the title.

United have the best defensive record in the division, conceding 28 goals in 37 matches.

Wayne Rooney has scored 148 club goals in his career, while Paul Scholes needs one more to register 150 for Manchester United.

Stoke:

If the club stay 10th in the table it will be their best top-flight finish since coming fifth in in 1975.

Along with Portsmouth, the Potters have scored fewer Premier League away goals than any other team this season (10).

City have conceded 99 goals in their Premier League history.

any views on the upcoming season hakon?

its just around the corner now!!!! its getting close to community shield kick off!

Hey. an answer to you guys. I am being told he will post his picks and info for the new season her soon wink

Here I will publish my views guys smile  http://www.ontheminute.com/forums/topic … ws-201011/