Topic: League One and League Two picks and previews 2010-11

In this thread I will post different picks, previews and info during the English League One and Two season.

Please be free to comment my picks or post your own picks smile

Re: League One and League Two picks and previews 2010-11

League One 13 and 14 August

- Friday -

Leyton Orient - Charlton
Charlton won here last season and managed to get off to a winning start to this season while Leyton Orient lost away to Yeovil.
Draw.

- Saturday -

Huddersfield - Tranmere
Huddersfield impressed in their first game this season and were strong against Tranmere last season.
Huddersfield to win.

Oldham - Notts County
Notts County were poor in their first game of this season and I believe they will struggle against Oldham as well.
Oldham to win.

Plymouth - Carlisle
Both teams had winning starts to the season, but I believe Carlisle will struggle a bit against Plymouth in this one.
Plymouth to win.

League Two 14 August

- Saturday -

Lincoln - Torquay
Torquay got a 3-0 in their first game of the season while Lincoln lost 2-1 away to Rotherham. This should be entertaining.
More than 2.5 goals.

Cheltenham - Crewe Alexandra
Neither of these teams impressed in their opener of the season. Crewe won 0-4 here last season.
More than 2.5 goals.

Port Vale - Chesterfield
Port Vale have impressed a bit recently, e.g. their 1-3 League Cup away win over Queens Park Rangers. I believe they will win this one.
Port Vale to win.

Hereford - Gillingham
Hereford managed a strong start to the season and I believe they have a good chance of winning this one.
Hereford to win.

League One 11 and 15 September

- Saturday -

Brighton - Milton Keynes Dons
Milton Keynes Dons are much better at home than away and Brighton have managed a couple of strong games at home so far.
More than 2.5 goals.

Sheffield Wednesday - Carlisle
Sheffield Wednesday have had a great start to the season, but they face a strong team in this game, but should win.
Sheffield Wednesday to win.

Peterborough - Oldham
Peterborough have had a very good start to the season and should be able to get something from this game at home.
More than 2.5 goals.

- Wednesday -

Milton Keynes Dons - Southampton
Milton Keynes Dons have been pritty strong at home so far and I expect them to be able to beat Southampton in this one.
Milton Keynes Dons to win.

League Two 11 September

- Saturday -

Gillingham - Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury have had an impressive start to the season and I would expect them to beat Gillingham in this one.
Shrewsbury to win.

Torquay - Accrington Stanley
Torquay are very strong at home and I believe Accrington Stanley will struggle to get anything from this game.
Torquay to win.

Morecambe - Chesterfield
Chesterfield are outstanding at home, but they have not impressed that much away so far this season. But I believe they will win this game.
Chesterfield to win.

Rotherham - Burton
Rotherham have been superb at home so far and Burton have been far from good away.
Rotherham to win.

League One 24 and 25 September

- Friday -

Leyton Orient - Brentford
Leyton Orient have had a very weak start to the season, but Brentford have not been too impressive either.
More than 2.5 goals.

- Saturday -

Peterborough - Milton Keynes Dons
Peterborough have had an outstanding start to the season at home and I expect them to be able to win this one.
Peterborough to win.

Bournemouth - Carlisle Utd
Bournemouth are very strong at home and I believe they will be able to win this game.
Bournemouth to win.

Rochdale - Plymouth
Rochdale have actually been better away than at home recently and Plymouth have had a weak start to the season.
Rochdale to win.

League Two 25 September

- Saturday -

Rotherham - Chesterfield
Rotherham have been outstanding in their recent games, but Chesterfield have been pritty decent as well.
More than 2.5 goals.

Port Vale - Accrington Stanley
Port Vale have been very strong recently, but they face a strong team in Accrington Stanley in this one.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Wycombe - Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury have been pritty decent away recently, but Wycombe have not been too impress away.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Torquay - Macclesfield
Torquay are very strong at home and should have no problems winning this game.
Torquay to win.

League One 28 September

- Tuesday -

Peterborough - Notts County
Peterborough have been outstanding recently and I will be surprised if they do not manage to beat Notts County at home.
Peterborough to win and More than 2.5 goals.

Brighton - Brentford
Brighton are impressive at home and Brentford have been terrible in their away games so far this season.
Brighton to win.

Swindon - Plymouth
Swindon are very strong at home and Plymouth have been far from good so far this season.
Swindon to win.

Colchester - Dagenham & Redbridge
Colchester have actually been better away than at home recently, but I believe they will be able to beat Dagenham & Redbridge at home.
Colchester to win.

League Two 28 September

- Tuesday -

Port Vale - Shrewsbury
Port Vale have been outstanding recently, but they face a very strong team in Shrewsburg and I expect it to be tight.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Rotherham - Bradford
Rotherham have been outstanding at home recently and they should be able to beat Bradford by at least two goals.
Rotherham to win with 0-1 handicap.

Northampton - Chesterfield
Northampton are very strong at home and Chesterfield at home and Chesterfield away are two different teams. The hosts should be able to win this one.
Northampton to win.

Crewe Alexandra - Macclesfield
Crewe Alexandra have actually been very good at home recently and I believe they could manage to win this one as well, but I feel many goals is a safer pick.
More than 2.5 goals.

League One 2 October

- Saturday -

Exeter - Rochdale
Rochdale have impressed me a lot recently, but this is a tough game for the visitors. I believe many goals is the best pick from this one.
More than 2.5 goals.

Huddersfield - Bristol Rovers
Huddersfield are strong at home, but the visitors have not been too weak away in their recent games, it could be a close one.
More than 2.5 goals.

Milton Keyenes Dons - Colchester
Colchester have been strong away recently, but they face a verys trong home side in this one and I expect it to be close.
Draw.

Brentford - Charlton
Neither of these two have been strong recently and I expect this to be a close one between these two.
Less than 2.5 goals.