Topic: Over/Under picks - Wednesday 14/3

Here are my over/under picks for Wednesday 14/3.

Mar 14, 2007 · West Bromwich - Crystal Palace

Few goals is a keyword here. WBA's last 6 matches have ended in a total of 12 goals while Crystal Palace's last 6 have ended with 12 as well. Should be fewer than 2.5 goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 14, 2007 · Manchester C - Chelsea

Manchester City is in very poor form at the moment, while Chelsea needs to win this match to have a chance on the Premiership.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 14, 2007 · AZ - Newcastle

Newcastle won the first leg 4-2. Matches where AZ is involved generaly ends with a lot of goals, and in this match they need to attack.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 14, 2007 · Shakhtar Donetsk - Sevilla

The first leg in Spain ended in a 2-2 draw, wich meens Sevilla needs to attack. Shakhtar Donetsk usualy scores a lot of goals at home.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 14, 2007 · Tottenham - Sp.Braga

Spurs won the first leg in Portugal 3-2, so the visitors needs two goals to go trough. Tottenham is in very good form, and should win this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 14, 2007 · Leverkusen - Lens

The first leg in France ended in a 2-1 win to Lens. I believe Leverkusen will be happy with a 1-0 win in this match, and go trough to the next stage.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 14, 2007 · Albinoleffe - Crotone

Their meeting here last season ended in a 3 - 2 win to the hosts. I believe in many goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 14, 2007 · Monterrey - America Mexico

Monterrey has a very poor form, while America has a much better form. Their two last meetings here have ended in 4-1 and 4-2 wins to the hosts. Should be plenty of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile