Topic: Over/Under picks - Sunday 25/3

Here are my over/under picks for Sunday 25/3.

Mar 25, 2007 · Godoy Cruz - Boca Juniors BA

Their last meeting ended in a 0-0 draw. There have been a lot of goals involved in their matches lately, and I believe that will continue for this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · CA Lanus - Argentinos Juniors

There are always a lot of goals involved when Lanus play at home. The last meeting between the two, ended in a 3-1 win to Lanus away.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · San Lorenzo BA - CA Independiente

The last two meetings between these two, have ended in 1-0 wins. I believe that will continue into this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Gimnasia La Plata - CA Banfield

Lots of goals when La Plata plays at home. Eventough their last meeting ended in a 0-0 draw, I believe in many goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Brentford - Oldham

Oldham won their meeting in October 3-0, and I believe they have a good chance of winning this match as well.. 1-2 is probably a result that could happen in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Milton Keynes - Walsall

Their last meeting ended in a 0-0 draw. But in Milton Keynes' last home matches there have been tons of goals, and I believe that will continue into this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Hertha-II - Monchengladbach-II

Lots of goals when Monchengladbach-II is involved. Their last meeting ended in a 1-1 draw, I believe there will be more goals this time around. Can we hope for 5 goals?

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Northwich - Cambridge U

Their last meeting ended in a 1-0 away win to Northwich. Northwich's last four home matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals, and I believe that will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Napoli - Albinoleffe

There have been plenty of goals in Albinoleffe's last matches, but the last three meetings between these two clubs have ended in a total of 2 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Vicenza - Bologna

This pick is based purely on historical data. 7 out of the last 8 meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Rimini - Crotone

The hosts score few goals, and are good at the back. The last three meetings between these two have all ended with less than 2.5 goals scored. 1-0 home win??

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Santos Laguna - Veracruz

When you look at the past meetings between these two there have been plenty of goals. Their last meeting ended in a 5-1 win to Veracruz.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · FC Zwolle - Cambuur

Dutch football = attacking football. Should be plenty of goals in this match. Their last meeting ended in a 4-0 away win to FC Zwolle. Zwolle's last 6 home matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Queen of the South - Clyde

Their last meetings have ended with plenty of goals, and I believe that will continue on Sunday.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 25, 2007 · Liaoning Guangyuan - Tampines Rovers

Liaoning Guangyuan have struggled in the begining of this season, while Tampines Rovers  have done ok. Should be a good away win in this match, with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile