Topic: Over/Under picks - Saturday 31/3

Here are my over/under picks for Saturday 31/3.

Mar 31, 2007 · Rapid Wien - Salzburg

Match between the two teams with the best form in the league at the moment. Salzburg concededs very few goals lately, and I believe there will be few goals in this match between two teams in form.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Sturm - Pasching

I believe in few goals in this match. Their last match ended in a 1 - 0 win to the visitors. There have been few goals when these two have been involved lately.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Tirol - Mattersburg

There have been plenty of goals when Mattersburg have been involved lately away from home. This pick is based on that.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Standard - Beveren

I believe in plenty of goals in this match. 4 of the last 5 matches between these two have ended in more than 2.5 goals. Standard won their last home match 4 - 0.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Cercle Brugge - Roeselare

8 out of the last 10 meetings between these two teams have ended with less than 2.5 goals. Cercle Brugge have scored few and conceded few goals lately.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Tianjin Teda - Dalian Shide

Match between number one and number two in the Chinese Super league. The last two meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Changchun Yatai - Liaoning FC

The last two meetings between these two teams have ended with less than 2.5 goals, and its time for more goals between them. And when you look at the recent matches they have played I believe this is the match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Pula SC - Zagreb

Pula SC struggle to score and does not concede many goals at the moment. Zagreb usualy win 1 og 2 -0 away, and I believe that will happen this time as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Varteks - Dinamo Zagreb

Match between the league leaders Dinamo and Varteks who are at the bottom of the league. The last three meetings between these two have ended in a total of 17 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Kamen - Slaven

Their last three meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, but when you take a look at their recent matches, I believe there will be less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Slovacko - Ceske Budejovice

Ceske Budejovice are struggling very much away, while Slovacko almost can't manage to score goals at home. Their last three meetings have ended in a total of 3 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Horsens - FC Kobenhavn

4 out of the last 5 meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored, and I believe that trend will continue in this match, when you look at FCK away matches.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Manchester U - Blackburn

Manchester United in the Premiership have been a very good bet in almost every match to pick over 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Stuttgart - Aachen

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 4 win to the hosts, but this time around I believe there will be fewer goals. When you look at their last matches I think few goals in this one.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Monchengladbach - Frankfurt

6 out of Monchengladbach's last 8 home matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals. Their two last meetings have ended in a total of 3 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Roma - Milan

An important match to secure a champions league spot for next season, between two good teams. Both needs to avoid loosing this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · Monarcas - Necaxa

Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 3 win to the hosts. I believe in more than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 31, 2007 · NAC - PSV

The last 6 matches between these two teams have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored. PSV lost their last match 1 - 5 against rivals Ajax at home.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile