Topic: Over/Under picks - Friday 27/4

Here are my over/under picks for Friday 27/4.

Apr 27, 2007 St Patricks Athletic -  Shamrock Rovers

Five of the last seven meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Drogheda United -  Cork City

The last ten meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and there is no reason why this match should end with more goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Derry City -  Bohemians Dublin

Three of the last five meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and when you take a look at their recent matches I believe in plenty of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Parndorf -  Schwanenstadt

Their last two meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Hartberg -  FC Lustenau

When you look at their recent matches I believe there is a big chance that this match will end with more than 2.5 goals scored, eventough their last meeting ended in a 1-0 win to Lustenau.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 LASK Linz -  Austria Wien (Am.)

Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 4 away win to LASK and with both teams in good form I believe they will produce an entertaining match with many goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Dijon -  Creteil

Only one of their last five meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, but when you look at their recent matches you can expect many goals in this match hopefully.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Brest -  Istres

Only one of their last five meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals as well, but Istres has been involved in matches recently with plenty of goals scored.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Niort -  Tours

Expect few goals in this match. 1 of their last three meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, but their recent results suggest few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Reims -  Grenoble

Their last meeting ended in a 5 - 1 win to Grenoble, but in this match I believe in few goals today.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Paderborn -  Erzgebirge

Only one of their last five meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe this will be one of few matches in the 2. Bundesliga today that will end with few goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 1.FC Koln -  Greuther Furth

The last two meetings between these two have ended in a total of 8 goals and when you look at their recent matches you can see there should be plenty of goals in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Offenbach -  Freiburg

Two of their last three meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored and this one should to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 CZ Jena -  MSV Duisburg

The last three meetings between these two teams have ended in a total of 15 goals so there should be plenty in this match as well, based on that and their recent matches.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Karlsruhe -  Unterhaching

Should be plenty of goals between two teams who have been involved in matches that are full of goals lately.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 de Graafschap -  MVV

Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 3 win to de Graafschap and I believe there will be plenty of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 FC Volendam -  FC den Bosch

Three of their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and based on their recent matches I believe there will be many goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Go Ahead Eagles -  FC Dordrecht

Their last two meetings have ended in a total of nine goals and their recent form suggest there will be some in this match to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 27, 2007 Gombak United -  Liaoning Guangyuan

S-League match that should be entertaining and with plenty of goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile