Topic: Europa League picks 1-2/12

Wednesday:

Zenit vs Anderlecht

Zenit are top of Group G and have impressed me a lot so far in the Europa League. They are already through to the next stage, but I believe they will win this one.

Zenit win.

Hajduk Split vs AEK

Hajduk Split are at the bottom of Group G, but I believe they have a chance of getting something from this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Young Boys vs Stuttgart

Stuttgart are at the top of Group H, they face second placed Young Boys in this one. Should be close but entertaining.

Over 2.5 goals.

OB vs Getafe

OB and Getafe are both in need of a win in this one in order to have a chance at the second place.

Draw.

Metalist vs Debrecen

Metalist should have no problems at all facing the bottom placed Debrecen in this Group I meeting.

Metalist win with 0-1 handicap.

Sampdoria vs PSV

Sampdoria face PSV, who are at the top of Group I, in this one. I believe it will be a close one.

Under 2.5 goals.

Manchester City vs Salzburg

Manchester City should have no problems at all taking all three points in this one against Salzburg.

Manchester City win with 0-1 handicap.

Lech Poznan vs Juventus

Lech Poznan are at the top of Group A and have impressed me a bit. They managed to beat Manchester City at home and could win this one as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Atletico Madrid vs Aris

Atletico Madrid have a much better team than Aris and at home they should be able to win this one.

Atletico Madrid win with 0-1 handicap.

Rosenborg vs Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen are at the top of Group B and I believe they will be able to beat Rosenborg in this one away.

Bayer Leverkusen win.

Sporting Lisbon vs Lille

Sporting Lisbon are at the top of Group C and managed to beat Lille away. I believe the hosts will win this one as well.

Sporting Lisbon win.

Gent vs Levski Sofia

Gent and Levski Sofia are still in the race for the second place. Gent lost away to Levski, but could win this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Thursday:

CSKA Moscow vs Lausanne Sports

Lausanne Sports are bottom of Group F and CSKA Moscow, who are top, should have no trouble at all winning this game.

CSKA Moscow win with 0-1 handicap.

Borussia Dortmund vs Karpaty

Borussia Dortmund will need to beat bottom placed Karpaty in this one in order to have a chance at the second place.

Borussia Dortmund win with 0-1 handicap.

PSG vs Sevilla

Sevilla are at the top of Group J, but they face a very strong team in PSG in this one. Should be close.

Under 2.5 goals.

Utrecht vs Napoli

Utrecht and Napoli have both been weak so far in the Europa League and I believe it will be close between these two.

Under 2.5 goals.

Steaua Bucueresti vs Liverpool

Liverpool are at the top of Group K, but they face a difficult away game against Steaua Bucueresti in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

CSKA Sofia vs Besiktas

CSKA Sofia are at the bottom of Group L and they should struggle in this one against Besiktas.

Besiktas win.

Rapid Wien vs Porto

Porto are at the top of Group L and I expect them to be able to take all three points from this one against Rapid Wien.

Porto win.

Villarreal vs Dinamo Zagreb

Dinamo Zagreb are at the top of Group D, but I believe they will struggle in this one against Villarreal. But could be close.

Under 2.5 goals.

PAOK vs Club Brugge

PAOK are second in Group D and they face the bottom team in this one. The Greek side should win.

PAOK win.

Sheriff vs AZ

Both teams have been pritty disappointing so far in the Europa League. Should be close but I expect it to be entertaining.

Over 2.5 goals.

BATE vs Dynamo Kyiv

BATE are at the top of Group E they face number two in this one. It should be close between these two.

Over 2.5 goals.

Palermo vs Sparta Praha

Palermo are third in Group F and will be looking for a win in this one in order to have a chance at second place.

Over 2.5 goals.

Re: Europa League picks 1-2/12

Top scorers ahead of this round:

W. Bony     Sparta Praha     5
A. Milevskiy     Dynamo Kyiv     4
S. Doumbia     CSKA Moskva     4
R. Falcao     Porto     4
E. Adebayor     Manchester City     4
Hélder Postiga     Sporting Lisbon     3
M. Maccarone     Palermo     3
P. Helmes     Bayer Leverkusen     3
A. Rudnevs     Lech Poznan     3