Topic: Over/Under picks - Monday 23/4

Here are my over/under picks for Monday 23/4.

Apr 23, 2007 Haka Valkeakoski -  Inter Turku

Five out of their last six meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals. Inter Turku's last four matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals, but I believe there will be few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Stromsgodset IF -  Lillestrom SK

Few goals in this match. Will probably end with a 1-0 away win to Lillestrom, thats my "expert pick" for this match at least.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Burnley -  West Bromwich

Their last meeting ended in a 3 - 0 win to WBA, I believe they will win this match as well, probably 1-2 or something like that.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Strasbourg -  Reims

Their last meeting ended with a 2 - 0 home win to Reims and based on my opinion based on facts that there are scored few goals in the French league I will have to go for under 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Hansa Rostock -  Karlsruhe

Their last meeting ended in a 4 - 4 draw and I believe there will be plenty of goals this time around as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Cesena -  Albinoleffe

Their two last meetings have ended in a total of 10 goals, based on that I believe there will be plenty of goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Bari -  Mantova

Their last three meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals, and their last meeting ended in a goalless draw and I believe there will be few goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Beira-Mar -  Academica

6 of their last 7 meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored. Eventough their last meeting ended in a 3 - 1 win to Academica I believe in few goals in this match, based on history.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Sp.Braga -  Setubal

When you look at the two teams' recent matches you can see there are not to many goals, so I believe that trend will continue with fewer than 2.5 goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Falkirk -  St. Mirren

Falkirk's last four matches have ended with fewer than 2.5 goals scored, while St. Mirren's last 7 matches have ended with fewer than 2.5 goals, therefor there should be few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 23, 2007 Albirex Niigata -  Geylang United

Four of their last five meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile

Re: Over/Under picks - Monday 23/4

You really know what you are doing !

Excellent result !

BTW, I watched that Haka-Inter game and although Haka was dominating this match, we did only see one goal.  Inter had only one good chance for scoring, but Hakas russian goalkeeper did good saving.
Haka were a bit of unlucky and also inefficient, because they had quite a many good scoring chances.  Hakas goal was made by Valery Popovits, 37 year old russian forward that has for many years been perhaps the best player in Finnish Veikkausliiga.
In the future I also can make estimates about Veikkausliiga matches.

I am going to follow your picks, if they are even close to this good. Thanks.

Re: Over/Under picks - Monday 23/4

hey thanks jmakela smile

I like when people win using my picks! Please tell me if you have info on the Veikkausliiga this season smile  And please post your own picks if you have any! I realy like to look at other people's picks before I bet myself!

Thanks!