Topic: Torino - Milan

Form guide: Torino (L W W D L) Milan (D W W W W)

Last season: Not played

Torino (probable): Abbiati; Comotto, Franceschini, Brevi, Balestri; Lazetic, De Ascentis, Ardito, Coco; Rosina; Stellone

Milan (probable): Storari; Cafu, Bonera, Simic, Favalli; Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gourcuff; Seedorf; Oliveira, Ronaldo

AC Milan are in superb form despite loosing at Old Trafford against Manchester United on Tuesday. Ronaldo, who is in super form, was cup tied in that match, but will be back against Torino.

AC Milan to win.

Re: Torino - Milan

AC Milan coach Ancelotti: We were foolish

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti says they were foolish to give Manchester United the victory in last night's Champions League semi-final first leg at Old Trafford.

http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=4718

Unibet gives 2.4 for AC Milan. Is this good enough for a bet ?

I am afraid this will be just another draw. I alwasy loose money in Italian series, because of too many draws. And the worst bet was Inter-As Roma where I had a lot of money for  AS Roma not to win.  And when I watched this match on TV and saw Tottis's lucky free kick at the end of the game, I felt pretty bad, because of lost money. Inter had a lot of good scoring places, but sometimes nothing works out. Of course I have to admit that Inter did not deserve the penalty kick in the first period.

2.4 for AC Milan win is a good bet in my opinion.

Man Utd. - Milan 3 - 2 24/04/2007 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Milan - Cagliari 3 - 1 21/04/2007 SERIE A
Ascoli - Milan 2 - 5 18/04/2007 SERIE A
Messina - Milan 1 - 3 15/04/2007 SERIE A
Bayern - Milan 0 - 2 11/04/2007 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Milan - Empoli 3 - 1 07/04/2007 SERIE A

This is their last matches, as you can see they are in very good form and with Ronaldo back in the team they should win this game. They don't just score goals, they also play very good football.

The Inter vs Roma match was a special one.. Inter's first defeat of the season. It had to come is my opinion, but no one knows when. Italian football is often diffecult to predict but some teams wins a lot of matches and AC Milan is one of those teams at the moment.