Topic: Scotland First Division picks 7-11/12

Tuesday:

Morton vs Falkirk

Morton have 2-0-1 on their last three home games while Falkirk have 2-0-1 on their last three away games.

Draw.

Stirling vs Ross County

Ross County are at the bottom of the form table but Stirling have not been too impressive in their recent games. Could be close.

Over 2.5 goals.

Cowdenbeath vs Dunfermline

Cowdenbeath have failed to impress me in their recent games but Dunfermline have been terrible in their recent away games.

Over 2.5 goals.

Partick vs Queen of South

Queen of South have been pritty decent recently, but they face a very strong home team in this one. Should be close.

Under 2.5 goals.

Wednesday:

Raith vs Dundee

Dundee are at the top of the form table and have been impressive recently. The hosts have failed to impress me in their recent home games.

Dundee win.

Saturday:

Cowdenbeath vs Falkirk

Cowdenbeath have failed to impress me in their recent games and Falkirk have been very good recently. Could be close but I expect it to be entertaining as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Dunfermline vs Queen of South

Queen of South have been pritty decent recently, but Dunfermline are very strong at home. Should be close.

Draw.

Morton vs Dundee

Dundee are at the top of the form table and have been impressive recently. But Morton are actually pritty decent at home.

Over 2.5 goals.

Partick vs Ross County

Ross County are at the bottom of the form table and with the home form Partick have shown recently I expect a home win in this one.

Partick win.

Stirling vs Raith

Stirling have been pritty weak recently and Raith have actually impressed me in their recent away games.

Raith win.

Re: Scotland First Division picks 7-11/12

Top scorers ahead of this round:

L. Griffiths     Dundee     7
G. Smith     Stirling Albion     7
A. Kirk     Dunfermline Athletic     6
W. Gibson     Dunfermline Athletic     6
M. Stewart     Falkirk     6
J. Baird     Raith Rovers     5
P. Clarke     Dunfermline Athletic     5
C. Finnigan     Falkirk     4
P. Burns     Queen of the South     4
R. Flynn     Falkirk     4

The Scottish FA have decided to postpone these games due to the weather conditions in Scotland:

Cowdenbeath v Dunfermline Athletic
Morton v Falkirk
Stirling Albion v Ross County

The Raith Rovers v Dundee game today has been postponed by the Scottish FA due to the weather conditions in Scotland.