Topic: Europa League picks 15-16/12

Wednesday:

Dinamo Zagreb vs PAOK

Dinamo Zagreb and PAOK are battling with Villarreal to go through to the next stage of the Europa League. Should be a close one.

Under 2.5 goals.

Club Brugge vs Villarreal

Villarreal face bottom placed Club Brugge in this one and the Spanish side should be able to win this one.

Villarreal win.

AZ vs BATE

AZ are at the bottom of Group E while BATE are already through to the next stage. Should be an entertaining game.

Over 2.5 goals.

Dynamo Kyiv vs Sheriff

Dynamo Kyiv are already through to the next stage, but I believe they will be able to win this one as well.

Dynamo Kyiv win.

Sparta Praha vs CSKA Moscow

Sparta Praha face a Russian side who are already through to the next stage of the Europa League in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Lausanne Sports vs Palermo

Both teams have been very weak so far in the Europa League and I believe it could be a close one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Karpaty vs PSG

PSG are at the top of Group J and I expect them to have no problems at all winning this game.

PSG win.

Sevilla vs Borussia Dortmund

Borussia Dortmund and Sevilla are battling to go through to the next stage. Should be a close, but interesting games.

Sevilla win.

Napoli vs Steaua Bucuresti

Napoli and Steaua Bucuresti are fighting for the second place of Group K. This could be a close one and I believe many goals is the best pick.

Over 2.5 goals.

Liverpool vs Utrecht

Liverpool are at the top of their Europa League group and should have no problems beating Utrecht in this one.

Liverpool win.

Besiktas vs Rapid Wien

Besiktas are already through from this group, but I believe they will be able to win this one at home.

Besiktas win.

Porto vs CSKA Sofia

Portuguese giants Porto should have no problems at all beating CSKA Sofia in this one, despite already being through to the next stage.

Porto win.

Thursday:

Salzburg vs Lech Poznan

Salzburg are at the bottom of the form table and I believe they will struggle in this one against Lech Poznan.

Over 2.5 goals.

Juventus vs Manchester City

Manchester City are all ready through to the next stage of the Europa League while Juventus will be desperate for a win in this one, in order to have a SLIM chance.

Juventus win.

Aris vs Rosenborg

Rosenborg are at the bottom of Group B and have nothing left to play for while Aris are battling with Atletico Madrid for the second place.

Aris win.

Leverkusen vs Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid are battling with Aris for the second place in Group B while Leverkusen have already won the group.

Over 2.5 goals.

Lille vs Gent

Lille and Gent are battling for the second place in Group C and I believe it could be a close one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Levski Sofia vs Sporting Lisbon

Sporting Lisbon are at the top of the form table and are already through to the next stage and they face bottom placed Levski Sofia in this one.

Sporting Lisbon win.

Anderlecht vs Hajduk Split

Hajduk Split are at the bottom of Group G and Anderlecht should be able to win this one.

Anderlecht win.

AEK vs Zenit

Zenit are already through and have won all of their games so far in the Europa League. Should be entertaining.

Over 2.5 goals.

Stuttgart vs OB

Stuttgart are at the top of Group H and I expect them to be able to win this one as well.

Stuttgart win.

Getafe vs Young Boys

Getafe are at the bottom of Group H and they could struggle in this one against Young Boys.

Over 2.5 goals.

Debrecen vs Sampdoria

Sampdoria and Debrecen have been very weak so far in the Europa League, but I believe it will be a close on.

Under 2.5 goals.

PSV vs Metalist

Metalist and PSV are both already through to the next stage. I expect it to be close, but entertaining.

Over 2.5 goals.

Re: Europa League picks 15-16/12

Top scorers ahead of this round:

Falcao     Porto     7
W. Bony     Sparta Praha     5
A. Milevskiy     Dynamo Kyiv     5
T. Necid     CSKA Moskva     5
E. Cavani     Napoli     4
H. Andreasen     OB     4
D. Degen     Young Boys     4
E. Adebayor     Manchester City     4
A. Rudnevs     Lech Poznan     4